Would you like to accomplish more with less effort and time?
Presenting the latest research on positivity, productivity and elite performance, Christine Carter, PhD. demonstrates a sweet paradox: by doing less, we can actually accomplish more.
Vividly rendering intriguing research and lively anecdotal evidence (including her own backstory), Carter offers a practical game plan for mitigating stress and working with our brain’s innate hardwiring to increase productivity, balance and ultimately, success.
- Why it’s important to vanquish messages that more is better and that being busy is good – and how our bodies and brains respond when faced with feelings of scarcity
- Easy-to-implement strategies to harness the power of our unconscious – so that our habits shoulder burdens we previously relied on willpower for
- How to improve our ratio of positive to negative emotions (which studies say should optimally be at least 3:1) – and why this is important if we are to fulfill our potential
- Why staring into space (and other “unproductive” time) leads to creativity, insight and ease
- How to reduce feelings of overwhelm while increasing productivity and the sense that there is enough time to enjoy the live you’ve worked so hard to create
A popular TEDx speaker, Dr. Carter is a true thought leader. In this presentation, you’ll hear what executive leaders at companies like Google, Microsoft and Pixar ask her to speak about most at their executive retreats.
This call will be live, and we’ll open it up to your ideas and questions at the end. The call will also be recorded, so if you can’t make it live but want to listen in, sign up and you’ll receive the replay afterwards. You can even send me your questions ahead of time and we’ll try to answer them during the presentation.
Please note: I will be giving away some copies of Dr. Carter’s new book, The Sweet Spot: How to Find Your Groove at Home and Work during the live presentation, so attend live if you want a chance at winning a copy of this fantastic new book. Sign up here.