Isn’t It Time To Have The Career You’ve Always Wanted?
Are you ready to:
- Build a satisfying career—one that energizes, rather than drains, you?
- Take control of your professional life?
- Align your career and personal life?
Whether it’s a career or job transition or a sense of purpose that you seek, one-on-one coaching can move you from an unfulfilling career to the dynamic one you desire!
One-on-One Coaching—Who is it For?
Any motivated, introspective, and dedicated professional can benefit from the support and guidance of a top-notch coach. We are a team of resourceful, respected, and ambitious professionals with a track record of success. Ideal candidates value the opportunity to be reflective and intentional in their career and life design and know that having a professional and confidential partner to help them is essential to guide them along the path.
You May Be Asking Yourself:
- Where do I begin?
- What are my options?
- How can I be sure to make the right decision?
You are not alone. For the past decade, MMI has helped executives and entrepreneurs tackle their fears and overcome obstacles to craft a rewarding and satisfying professional life. As our practice has grown, we’ve added skilled and diverse members to our in-house team to provide a comprehensive suite of coaching and consulting services in the areas of career design, advancement, and transition.
Does it work?
Yes, it does! When we partner together, you learn and grow in a safe, supportive environment. We ensure that you have everything you need to meet your fears and obstacles head on—we are there providing you with a confidential sounding board and proven techniques designed to help you achieve success and fulfillment in your professional endeavors.
Don’t wait any longer to start making your dreams a reality. Book a complimentary 20-minute Intro Session today so we can design a coaching and consultation package that fits you.
What Types Of Outcomes Can I Expect From Coaching?
You set the agenda for what you want to achieve. Some possibilities include:
- Clarifying your career vision and integrating it with your life priorities.
- Exploring career alternatives, evaluating options to determine what’s right for you.
- Reframing core beliefs and overcoming obstacles that impede your progress.
- Making a plan for moving forward and taking action towards achieving your goals.
- Launching or refining a job search to improve your effectiveness.
- Developing a new personal brand to effectively position yourself in the marketplace.
What Types Of Support Are Available?
We offer a variety of coaching packages to suit your needs. From weekly sessions to independent, self-paced study programs, engagements are tailored to your particular situation.
From high-touch programs that incorporate regular coaching sessions, comprehensive accountability, structure, and unlimited access to your coach to a 10-week self-paced online course that walks you through inspirational curriculum designed to help you clarify your next career move, a variety of options are available to provide just the right level of support. Through a no-cost Intro Session, we’ll create a custom plan to meet your needs, mindful of the following variables:
- Duration—typically 90-day or 6 months, though shorter or longer periods are available.
- Level of support/access—Ranges from VIP, unlimited access via phone, email, or Skype to self-paced, independent study.
- Meeting frequency—weekly and twice-monthly are most common. Options available.
- Additional career services—resume writing, interview and job search consultation, and professional headshots are some examples of services available. Check here for details.
- Coaching practitioner—We work with you to determine the best person to partner with you to fit your particular needs and situation.
- Leadership development—If your focus is not about making a career transition but instead about building your leadership skills, please visit this page to learn more about our executive coaching services.
Other components that may be incorporated into your coaching program include:
- Access to Blah to Bliss, our self-paced career design program, which can supplement the 1:1 coaching work or stand alone.
Now Is The Time To Realize Your Dreams
Don’t hesitate any longer; start building the career and life you want, now. Schedule your confidential Introductory Session, no-charge or obligation, and find out how our 1:1 coaching programs can help you get moving. We’ll learn about your needs, answer your questions, and craft the coaching package that is right for you.
We look forward to helping you discover a fulfilling career and life—isn’t it time you started living the life you long for, doing what you truly love?
Don’t stay stuck any longer—CONTACT US TODAY and let’s get started!
Heidi S., Director of UX and Digital Design for The Honest Company
When I first started working with Merideth, I was feeling uncertain about where I wanted to go next in my career. She helped me sort through my priorities and strengths to create a framework for evaluating opportunities, then transformed my resume and LinkedIn profile into high-power tools I could use in my job search. I felt her support and personal investment in me every step of the way, and ultimately landed multiple offers and a dream job that meets all my criteria and more! I couldn't have gone through this process and achieved such an incredible ending without Merideth and her team, and I can't recommend her highly enough.
Rak Bhalla, Senior Marketing Manager at Adobe Systems
After having lost my job of 12 years, I was full of questions and self doubt. Through coaching, Merideth helped me identify my core values, skills and career goals. With this information, I was then able to construct a profile of my ideal work. As I faced the job market, I felt better equipped to evaluate potential job opportunities to make sure that my next position fit my career aspirations and life priorities.
Merideth also helped me tune up my job search materials and formulate an action plan to move forward in my job search. Thank you, Merideth, for helping me realize my unique strengths and teaching me the skills to secure an excellent position at Adobe Systems. As a result of our work together, I feel energized about my potential and I have regained my confidence.
Stephanie Casenza, Nonprofit Executive
I was at a crossroads in my career when I began working with Merideth. She helped me to clarify my professional profile and positioning the marketplace. She helped me focus on what was important so that I could keep my career moving forward. Because her approach is based on achieving outcomes, she helped me identify strengths and interests and how to present this information, verbally and in writing, so that others could quickly grasp my value and skill sets. Her coaching made all the difference in interviews I had with several organizations, and she offered excellent advice in evaluating and negotiating multiple offers.
Merideth is supportive, personable, and takes a genuine interest in helping you achieve your goals.
Project Manager & Creator of TheResponsibleOne.com
I reached out to Merideth when I just couldn’t find time for creative writing, improving my physical fitness, and making long term career plans on top of working my 8-to-5 job. I felt like a run-down work robot, not like the real me! Now, I write a weekly blog, exercise 4 to 5 days per week and spend time each week researching and networking to lay the groundwork for my next move–all while receiving positive reviews at my current job. Without Merideth’s skill and insights, I wouldn’t have found a way to fit all the pieces together.