- Are you contemplating a move within, or outside, of your organization?
- Have you recently been promoted and feel out of your depth?
- Are you looking to lead your team with greater ease, confidence, and purpose?
If you answered yes to any of the above, we can help.
Coaching can transform a good career into one where you thrive—where you feel confident that you’re maximizing your contributions every day, the people around you are energized to be on your team, and you are living a meaningful life.
Our goal is to help you succeed.
Since 2004, we have helped hundreds of corporate executives and entrepreneurs craft and grow dynamic careers by helping them define and achieve their professional goals—and we can help you, too. Peruse a list of some clients we’ve worked with here.
As our coaching practice has grown, we’ve added skilled and diverse members to our in-house team to provide a comprehensive suite of executive coaching and consulting services in the arena of career design, advancement, and transition.
Together We Can:
- define your personal leadership style and discover innovative ways to engage your workforce to become more fully vested and productive.
- explore ways to increase your sphere of influence and negotiation skills, developing effective strategies to lead and advocate for yourself, your team, and your mission.
- connect to your values so that you lead and make decisions from a place of integrity to live in alignment with what is most important to you.
Who Is Executive Coaching For?
Our clients are high-performing, respected, and ambitious professionals who have track records of success but face challenges to their leadership capacity, learning edge, and work style. They value the opportunity to be reflective and intentional in their career, and are looking for a partner to help them along the way.
Whether you want to advance to a new role or grow your capacity and satisfaction in your current position, 1:1 coaching provides a supportive environment to test new ideas, learn management and delegation techniques, and develop the skills to move from here to your ideal career—in a manageable, systematic way.
It is also a safe, confidential place to explore whether leaving your company—and perhaps your field—is the best path forward for you.
How Do We Get Started?
If you want to maximize your potential, let’s talk. We use a pragmatic and action-oriented approach to guide you toward your goals, so let’s explore how to put our skills to work for you.
If your company requires a group of coaches to support your executive team, we can draw on our network of top-notch coaches to assemble just the right crew to serve your organization’s needs.
It all starts with a no-cost, no-obligation consultation.
We’ll meet to discuss your desired focus areas and goals, and explore how we can work together to help you reach them.
More and more companies are sponsoring their executives for coaching. Your company may be willing to sponsor you! Let’s explore if this is an option.
Work With Us And We’ll Help You:
- Prioritize your time on the right activities. Effectively interact with senior managers to drive solutions, strategies, and completion of key initiatives, including effective communication and education, self-management, and discipline.
- Elevate your and your team’s performance through effective delegation. Change from reaction mode to coach and mentor, resourcing projects effectively to promote knowledge transfer, empowerment, and responsibility to team members.
- Develop your personal leadership style and executive presence. Create a management style that is effective and integrates personal priorities.
- Build a better work culture and create followership. Shift the cultural aspects of the team towards increased collaboration, positivity, and productivity.
- Learn how to effectively manage up. Develop and implement strategies to work with C-level executives and other senior leaders, including how to deal with changing priorities.
- Reduce stress and build a better sense of personal/professional life integration. Set boundaries with work. Integrate life priorities into daily work life and company culture to sustain energy and passion for the job.
- Change old work patterns and beliefs that no longer serve you. Examine your historic work style and determine the effectiveness of those strategies, beliefs, and habits in your current role and beyond. Craft and implement new systems, strategies, beliefs, and mindsets to improve effectiveness and minimize personal emotional, mental, and physical toll.
- Clarify what you want from your career and find your voice. Explore your personal and professional values and priorities, and determine how to live in alignment with them. Define your core message and step into the role you were born to play, whether it means writing a book, starting a speaking career, mentoring junior professionals, or other activities.
Let’s Do This.
When you work with us, we commit to helping you find your way toward a more effective, productive, and fulfilling work life. At MMI, we listen to your goals and then help you design and implement an action-oriented plan to reach them. With more than a decade serving clients with comprehensive executive coaching, we are equipped to help you navigate your path to a more fulfilling career—at any level. Let’s get started.
Sherry Parvaneh, CIO/Chief Warlord, RED
I contacted Merideth to help increase my professional confidence and visibility when I realized my personal style was not providing the opportunities for growth and visibility that I wanted. She helped me identify barriers that kept me stuck in the background and together we developed a plan to overcome them. I now speak up more at meetings and I have the language to brand and position myself in a way that feels authentic, powerful, and proud.
Merideth provided me with new tools to help me do my job more effectively, along with valuable guidance and perspective—her passion is evident in every session. Thanks to Merideth, I have learned how to enhance my leadership potential and be recognized by top management for the value I bring to the organization. I recommend Merideth for those in a career change situation, or if they just want to take their skills to the next level!
Peter Weis, CIO, Matson Navigation
Mer has the ideal mix of skills and attributes I seek in a trusted advisor. She listens actively, synthesizes facts and situations quickly and offers insight with the perfect mix of candor and compassion. Even when the message is difficult or uncomfortable, Mer’s optimistic and uplifting style stimulates others’ drive to improve. I’ve worked with Mer in both start-up and traditional corporate environments, and can say with full confidence that she truly excels in guiding individual careers and in improving corporate cultures from the inside out.