Group Career Coaching
- Feel like your career is happening to you?
- Know that you are meant for something more, but have no idea what it is or how to get there?
- Feel motivated, because your fear of change is less than your fear of staying the same?
- Long for support and community around you professionally?Most of us need support to make career changes happen. We need training, structure, and guidance to help us realize our true heart’s desire.
Are you ready to:
- Clarify your next career step – one that feels satisfying and impactful?
- Feel on purpose and in charge of your professional life?
- Match up your career and life priorities?
- Be a part of supportive community of like-minded, ambitious seekers like yourself?
If yes, group coaching may be just the right solution for you.
Group Coaching—Who is it For?
If you are a motivated, introspective, and dedicated professional who learns and works best when surrounded by a supportive team of colleagues, you can benefit from the support and guidance of a top-notch group coaching program. Our coach facilitators are resourceful, respected, and ambitious professionals with a track record of success. Ideal candidates value:
- the opportunity to be reflective and intentional in their career and life design,
- the community of others traveling the same path, and
- a professional guide to help them is essential to guide them along the way.
You May Be Asking Yourself:
- Where do I begin?
- What are my options?
- How can I be sure to make the right decision?
You are not alone. For the past decade, our team has helped mid-career professionals tackle their fears and overcome obstacles to craft a rewarding and satisfying professional life. As the demand has grown, we’ve added skilled and diverse members to our in-house team to provide a comprehensive suite of coaching and consulting services in the areas of career design, advancement, and transition.
Does it work?
Yes, it does! When we partner together, you learn and grow in a safe, supportive environment. We ensure that you have everything you need to meet your fears and obstacles head on—we – and your fellow travelers – are there providing you with a confidential sounding board and proven techniques designed to help you achieve success and fulfillment in your professional endeavors.
Don’t wait any longer to start making your dreams a reality. Book a complimentary 20-minute Intro Session today so we can design a coaching and consultation package that fits you.
What Types Of Outcomes Can I Expect From Group Coaching?
Our group coaching team helps you distill what’s most important to you into a career vision and action plan. Focus areas for group coaching may include:
- Clarifying your career vision and integrating it with your life priorities.
- Exploring career alternatives, evaluating options to determine what’s right for you.
- Making a plan for moving forward and taking action towards achieving your goals.
- Reframing core beliefs and overcoming obstacles that impede your progress.
- Building your self-confidence to reach for your goals and achieve the career satisfaction – and impact – you long for.
What is the group coaching program?
- A comprehensive career design and positioning program crafted and facilitated by Merideth and the MM Career Group coaching / consulting team.
- A 120-day career development experience
- Facilitated by live video / phone calls, and accompanied by worksheets and accountability check-ins with your fellow participants
This program will help you discover and craft a vision of what you want for your professional life. It’s:
- Part practical training to show you the tools, techniques, and mindset you need to create a vocation where you’ll thrive
- Part inner work to keep you inspired and confident that the future you dream of is possible, and to get past hurdles that have held you back in the past
- Part action to take tangible steps towards your goals, completing targeted exercises designed to get you out of overwhelm and into focused action
- Part community to draw from the strength and ideas of your fellow group members, to both hold you accountable to your dreams and to help you with brainstorming and feedback along your way
After completing the program, you can expect to:
- Be clear about what is important to you in your work, and confident that you have taken full inventory of your desires so you can move forward with conviction
- Feel enthusiasm and energyfor what’s next for you and secure in the value you bring to the table professionally
- Have concrete action stepsto realize your vision, and a repeatable process you can revisit as your life progresses and needs change
- Have made solid connections with a network of talented professionals you can continue to draw encouragement and support from
You’ll be working with one or more of the following practitioners:
Executive Coach and
Merideth is Principal of Merideth Mehlberg Career Group. As an Executive Coach and a Career Strategist, she draws on her extensive corporate experience in recruiting, IT project, and product, management. A specialist in career strategy and executive leadership development, she uses her expertise and practical, results-focused approach to guide leaders through career transitions that align with their core values.
Interview and Job
Celia has a successful track record of providing contract recruitment, executive search, and consulting to a range of global and multinational clients and emerging start-ups. She is skilled at working across multiple industries, including: software/technology, Internet, consumer products, e-commerce, banking/financial services, consulting, and sustainability-related industries.
Before starting her business in 1996, Celia spent over 11 years in human resources, recruiting, and career development. She was a staffing manager for a prominent global banking institution, and has held recruitment roles for other industries, including: healthcare, retail, finance, and technology. Her consultancy background includes career transition services and managing job development functions for a major outplacement firm and for nonprofit organizations. Celia holds a Masters of Arts in Human Resources Management.
Career Consultant and
Deborah is a career development expert who guides professionals to find new jobs, deal with challenges in the workplace, and perform at their best. She has helped clients get out of ruts, beat the competition (of 50 people or more) to land a job, find work after being unemployed for over a year, and overcome difficult and perplexing work situations to become healthy and happy in their work.
Before she became a full-time coach, Deborah spent 12 years running sales and marketing programs for Fortune 500 and technology companies. A graduate of Coach University’s Business & Life Coaches Program, she holds an AAS degree in Data Processing from QCC, a BBA in Marketing from Hofstra University, and a Certificate in Financial Planning from New York University. She holds the designation of Professional Certified Coach (PCC) with the International Coach Federation and is a Certified Wellness Coach (CWC).
Louise has a diverse background in business, healthcare, academia, religious, nonprofit, corporate, union, civic, entrepreneurial, and start-up organizations. Louise holds a master’s degree in counseling, with specialized training and expertise in addressing health challenges and disabilities. She has coached people of all ages and at all stages of life in facing their fears, getting unstuck, and moving forward. She enjoys working with new graduates as well as mid- and late-career professionals.
She stays current with the marketplace by engaging in a variety of activities, whether as a recruiter, business group leader, or executive team building facilitator.
Madelyn is a career coach and professional development speaker, trainer, and coach. She is a Career Certified Management Coach, member of the National Resume Writers Association, Board Member of the National Speakers Association/Northern California and has presented to corporate, government, nonprofit, and community audiences of all sizes and backgrounds.
Now Is The Time To Realize Your Dreams
Don’t hesitate any longer; start building the career and life you want, now. Schedule your confidential Introductory Session, no-charge or obligation, and find out how our group coaching program can help you get moving. We’ll learn about your needs, answer your questions, and design the coaching engagement that is right for you.
We look forward to helping you discover a fulfilling career and life—isn’t it time you started living the life you long for, doing what you truly love?