Ace the Interview
Interview Role-Play + Elevator Pitch
Do you find it hard to put your best foot forward in an interview?
If you are ready to raise your game and enhance your interviewing skills, this package is ideal—especially for professionals who want to transition careers and/or want an extra edge in anticipating a behavioral approach to interviewing.
With this package you’ll receive three hours of hands-on consultation including:
- an initial session to assess your objectives, interviewing concerns, gaps, or barriers to success. You’ll review best practices and troubleshooting to up your interviewing game, and align your core competencies and accomplishments to job descriptions you are interested in attracting. You’ll also discuss informational interviews.
- a recruiter’s expertise in preparing targeted questions and opportunities to model individual responses together to help you prepare for the role play session; and
- An ultimate role play, simulating an interview situation, to review questions and answers, followed by a debrief discussion.
- You come away feeling prepared and confident—and knowing what to expect!
Note: MMI is not an executive search firm and we do not guarantee job placement. The recruiter consultant’s role in this package is not to proactively identify positions to apply for or to facilitate introductions; rather, the recruiter will teach you how to identify and approach certain types of companies and individuals so that you can make the connections yourself or through your network.
You May Be Asking Yourself:
- Where do I begin?
- What are my options?
- How can I be sure to make the right decision?
You are not alone. For the past decade, MM Career Group has helped mid-career professionals tackle their fears and overcome obstacles to craft a rewarding and satisfying professional life. As the demand has grown, we’ve added skilled and diverse members to our in-house team to provide a comprehensive suite of coaching and consulting services in the areas of career design, advancement, and transition.
Your practitioner for this package is our expert consultant:
Interview and Job
Celia has a successful track record of providing contract recruitment, executive search, and consulting to a range of global and multinational clients and emerging start-ups. She is skilled at working across multiple industries, including: software/technology, Internet, consumer products, e-commerce, banking/financial services, consulting, and sustainability-related industries.
Before starting her business in 1996, Celia spent over 11 years in human resources, recruiting, and career development. She was a staffing manager for a prominent global banking institution, and has held recruitment roles for other industries, including: healthcare, retail, finance, and technology. Her consultancy background includes career transition services and managing job development functions for a major outplacement firm and for nonprofit organizations. Celia holds a Masters of Arts in Human Resources Management.