Resume, LinkedIn Profile & Cover Letter
When you start the job search process, how to best position your professional experience can be challenging. Do you wonder if you even need a resume in these days of hyper-connectivity?
The answer is YES!
Our Essentials Resume Package Includes:
- a detailed intake process, including an in-depth phone consultation to assess your career objectives, current positioning, work gaps, and challenges. As part of this discussion you’ll educate the writer about the type of position you seek and any obstacles you have in positioning yourself at present. You may receive follow-up exercises to complete as a result of this meeting.
- an initial draft of your resume, delivered for your review between two to three weeks from initial intake meeting. Note: the duration of this step is slightly longer if you elect to include the Market Positioning Check service
- a revision-process for you to provide feedback on the draft and determine what tweaks are needed to ensure the copy frames your experience in a way that feels authentic to you. This is a collaborative process and includes one revision.
- after any final updates, the finished resume is delivered to you
- a line-by-line update for your LinkedIn profile to make it match your new positioning.
You walk away with a professional resume and LinkedIn profile showcasing what you offer to a future employer—and one that you can distribute with confidence.
Our Premium resume package also includes:
- Up to three revisions of your resume during the review process.
- A personalized cover letter to accompany your new resume
- An hour-long job search strategy session after your materials have been updated.
Your resume mavens are:
Madelyn is a career coach and professional development speaker, trainer, and coach. She is a Career Certified Management Coach, member of the National Resume Writers Association, Board Member of the National Speakers Association/Northern California and has presented to corporate, government, nonprofit, and community audiences of all sizes and backgrounds.
Career Consultant and
Deborah is a career development expert who guides professionals to find new jobs, deal with challenges in the workplace, and perform at their best. She has helped clients get out of ruts, beat the competition (of 50 people or more) to land a job, find work after being unemployed for over a year, and overcome difficult and perplexing work situations to become healthy and happy in their work.
Before she became a full-time coach, Deborah spent 12 years running sales and marketing programs for Fortune 500 and technology companies. A graduate of Coach University’s Business & Life Coaches Program, she holds an AAS degree in Data Processing from QCC, a BBA in Marketing from Hofstra University, and a Certificate in Financial Planning from New York University. She holds the designation of Professional Certified Coach (PCC) with the International Coach Federation and is a Certified Wellness Coach (CWC).