Resume + LinkedIn profile + Cover Letter + Job Search Strategy Session
Do you fundamentally know what your next career move is, and need someone to help you get well-dressed for your job search and point you in the right direction?
If the answer is yes, read on.
Personal branding is an art, and it takes a skillful writer to lay out your professional background in a way that attracts the next career step you want to make. This package allows you to turn over the daunting process of updating your personal brand to an experienced resume writer, one who will produce a professional document that relays your experience in a positive light. You will also receive an updated LinkedIn profile, cover letter, and an hour-long job search strategy consultation.
This package includes:
- an initial in-depth phone consultation to assess your career objectives, current positioning, work gaps, and challenges. As part of this discussion you’ll educate the resume writer about the type of position you are seeking and any obstacles with how you are positioning yourself at present;
- the writer creating an updated resume for you to review and edit via email correspondence until you are satisfied;
- any final updates are made and the finished resume is delivered to you, as well as a line-by-line update to make your LinkedIn profile match your new positioning. The resume writer will, if you so choose, log onto your LinkedIn profile to make the updates for you;
- A personalized cover letter to accompany your new resume; and
- An hour-long job search strategy session.
You walk away with a professional resume, updated LinkedIn profile, and cover letter showcasing what you bring to the table that you can distribute with confidence.
Note: San Francisco Bay Area professionals can choose to add on a professional headshot to this package for an additional fee.
To learn more about this package and to purchase, please contact us.
Your practitioner for this package is our expert consultant, Deborah.
Career Consultant and Resume Writer
Deborah is a career development expert who helps professionals to find new jobs, deal with challenges in the workplace, and perform at their best. She has helped clients get out of ruts, beat the competition (of 50 people or more) to land a job, find work after being unemployed for over a year, and overcome difficult and perplexing work situations to become healthy and happy in their work.
Deborah has been featured on CNN, ABC News, Fox Business News, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune, MSNBC, Forbes, and The New York Times. A writer and publisher of numerous business books and articles that help people find new careers, jobs, businesses, and perspectives, her specialties include career transition, workforce strategy, work/life balance, leadership, communications, and outplacement, as well as effective job search techniques including resume preparation, LinkedIn profiles, mock interviews, networking, offer evaluation, and salary negotiation.
Before she became a full-time coach, Deborah spent 12 years running sales and marketing programs for Fortune 500 and technology companies. A graduate of Coach University’s Business & Life Coaches Program, she holds an AAS degree in Data Processing from QCC, a BBA in Marketing from Hofstra University, and a Certificate in Financial Planning from New York University. She holds the designation of Professional Certified Coach (PCC) with the International Coach Federation and is a Certified Wellness Coach (CWC).
To learn more about this package or to purchase, please contact us.
Jeff M., Vice President, Customer Success
Deborah is amazing! A true professional. She was clear, direct, helpful, positive and best of all she made this process fun. I am very happy with the end result.